11 November 2010

The bee's knees. You know what I'm talking about.

I was procrastinating, obviously, so here I address procrastination:

Procrastination, I believe you are the solution to everything. I currently approve of your presence in my life as I should be learning all the muscles in the body yet instead am doing anything but learn. Although my studying technique of pretending all the muscles are magical wizarding spells worked for a while, I now firmly stand behind the belief that all muscles should be vestigial structures. Who needs them. Not I.

I will let my muscles atrophy and in doing so I will become the Miraculous Muscless Madame; Thus allowing all future anatomists the freedom from learning all the muscle insertions and origins and pollicis brevis extension retinaculum interossei motor praxis brachii levator scapulae occupational performance. Ok, now I'm just throwing out buzz words to show off.

I take pictures of my rental cat when procrastinating
from less important things. Weird? No way.


Back to procrastination... Thank you, truly. Because of you, I have accomplished endless chores, to-do's, errands, and miscellaneous projects that would never have been finished. Things are cleaner because of you. Namely the dishes. I am more knowledgeable in the subject of the disappearance of bees [check it] additionally I am well learned in the area of efficient composting in urban cities. Hells bells I think I love you procrastination. But, I think we should take a break. Seriously.

Until tomorrow, mm

1 comment:

  1. 1. your link to the bees doesn't work. i need to know!
    2. you should try out for the circus
    3. or go to a school for witchcraft and wizardry...i've heard of one called hogwarts that's supposed to be pretty cool

    ReplyDelete