06 June 2010

Wizaaaahrd

The other night Voldemort tried to crawl through my window. I had no feelings of hesitation. I did not panic or freeze. My only reaction was to shout ‘Stupefy”! After I took a moment to assess my surroundings I realized that Voldemort wasn’t in fact trying break in. What I mistook as an attack from he-who-must-not-be-named was in actuality some rain and thunder tapping on my window. The next day I told Franny about my midnight wizarding adventure and she affirmed my action. I did the right thing. If Voldemort really had been crawling through my window he would have been left stupefied due to my instinctive spell execution. The only thing I had on the line was my dignity. And I would take feeling foolish over letting Voldemort Avada Kedavra my ass any day.

1 comment:

  1. You think a simple stunning spell would have worked on Voldemort? Have you even read the books?

    ReplyDelete