01 June 2010

Meet my new biffy


His name is Tobin Bridge. When we hang out Tobin never makes fun of my singing or dancing; in fact he encourages it. He especially loves when I bust out a great ballad. Tobin is a great listener and always affirms me. We agree on things like the benefits of time travel and the importance of hot black coffee no matter the real feel temperature predicted for the day. We both appreciate the smell of a good book. Tobin makes me excited to be going wherever I am going in that moment. He can be tricky and mischievous; but apologized big time when I got in that fender bender. It wasn’t really his fault anyways I was in a rush. Now every time I get to hang out with Tobin I appreciate each foot of the 1,525 feet of Tobin. You can see we are great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment