10 January 2010

Sings all around

Signs, often misspelled sings by my hasty typing and terrible recognition for errors, are everywhere. When traveling home I use these signs to judge which side of the country I prefer. A few from my most recent west coast/east coast gallivants:

Inability to parallel park in downtown davis.
Finding a coffee mug with an owl on the side.
Discussions with brothers about the avengers, the time matt was kicked in the face on Christmas eve, and “10 pounds of dedication gone”.
A mothers biased compliments
Snow on top of the river creating illusions
Ability to roll a suitcase that has two wheels instead of one
Finding a patch of ice invisible to the human eye
Discussions with franny about Cudi, the time we climbed on top of the roof, and “re-emerging awkward laughs”
A roommates biased mockery

The verdict of the perpetual debate over right and left coast remains undisclosed. I will continue to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment